Pages

January 28, 2012

Hello Hello

HELLO BLOGGERS! :)

So it's been a while since my last blog... and after reading some of my old ones I felt it was necessary to start blogging again. Fingers crossed I keep to it.

It will be a little difficult due to my laptop being broken so I am currently at work while writing this... sneaky sneaky!

2011 was not one of my best years... and it didn't end all fantastically either. A summary...

  • Ben and I broke up
  • I started another tourism season and the i-Site
  • My mum and dad came to Dunedin to spend Christmas with me
  • My love life is all over the show
  • Melissa and I are moving into a new flat together (it happens to be Stacey and Tereinamu's old flat)
  • A close friend passed away :(
  • I've gained and lost friends all over silly reasons
  • I got my learners drivers license!!!
So everything is happening and at the same time not so much... It's an odd situation.

Hopefully more comes up in the coming weeks for me to elaborate on.

Much love :)
xox

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/4/13 03:26

    I conѕtаntly emailed this ωеblog
    рοst pаgе to all my friеnds,
    because іf liκe tо rеad it next my contactѕ will too.


    Аlso visit my ωeb pagе: This website

    ReplyDelete