Pages

June 24, 2011

SYDNEY SYDNEY SYDNEY

On Wednesday 29th June 2011 Ben and I will be venturing outside of our shell and exploring the 'land down under'...
I'm so excited, it will be a first for the both of us - travelling outside of the country.
It's been a little hectic trying to sort things out, but I feel we are still unorganised. It's CRAZY!

We will arrive in Sydney about 5pm on Wednesday where Tanya (my Aunty) will pick us up.
We will then head out to Wangi Wangi (which is where she lives) and we will spent most of our trip here.
Tanya has planned for us to go to the races which will be so much fun!!! I can't wait. I use to go to the Chatham Island Races all the time and I loved seeing the horses, so it will be cool to see the real deal.
She has also organised a family lunch/get together so we can meet everyone. Apparently we know how to draw a crowd and a lot of people will be turning up. She even sent out special invites to everyone!!!

It's a little nerve racking meeting the family for the first time, but I'm sure we will be fine!
On our last weekend in Sydney (2 days before we fly back to NZ) we will all head into Sydney and stay at a hotel called Sebel Surry Hills (click the name to visit the website). It looks so flash and I can't wait to get there!!!

There is a glass floor with an aquarium underneath in the main lobby!

We're making an effort to go to Luna Park, along with a wildlife park somewhere in Sydney. All arranged by Tanya!!! =]

So fingers crossed everything goes as planned!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment