Pages

June 15, 2011

Catch Up!!!

Alright Bloggers/Readers!!!

Catch up time!!! (short and simple)

  • I have a job - House Keeping @ LivingSpace Apartments and Hotels
  • Ben and I - still shakey
  • Going to Sydney with Ben in 2 WEEKS!
  • Enrolled into Aoraki Polytech with Stacey to study Makeup Artistry - Waiting to see if we're in
  • Potentially enrolling into Teachers College next year
  • Ben moved to a new farm - BIGGER HOUSE!!!!
  • Jack and Stacey are (almost/kinda/working towards being) together!
Anything else??? Most likely but that can come up in later blogs!!

So I know I said this in my last blog, but I'm going to write more blogs more often!!!! Soooorrry!!!!

For the past week Stacey (Ben's older sister) has been staying at my place. She's going through a rough patch at the moment and she's one of my BEST FRIENDS so I have no problem with her being here. We have had an epic time together!!!!!! Stacey is unemployed and as for myself - I'm getting 2 days a fortnight at work so need more of an income!!! So we enrolled into a makeup artistry course!!!!! It's only short term and starts on July 18th, so at the moment we are waiting to hear if we get in.

Next on the list is to get my drivers license - I've been putting it off for so long, but it needs to be done, especially since Ben said I have to have it before I move in with him!

In 2 weeks Ben and I are off to Sydney together for 2 weeks. We'll be staying with my Aunty Tanya while we're there. I've never met her, if you go back to an earlier blog I talk about how I found some long lost family. I'm so excited to go, however...... I have NO money saved!!! This has made Ben really angry at me, and so he should be!!!!

Worst of all, we only sent our passport applications away 3 days ago!!!!! Don't ask me why I've been so slack... Is it ok  to use the excuse of how stressed out I've been, not to mention broke???

IN OTHER NEWS: My old friend from TGHS, Melissa and I are friends again. Something happened between us in 2009 and we stopped being friends, I think it was mostly due to the friendship I had with her ex-boyfriend Leon. She was one of my best friends, so for us to make up and forget everything that has happened; is a pretty big deal for me.

I'm finding the phase of growing up a mission. I have to pay rent and my own bills, and for the first time ever, living with friends instead of family or randoms. It was a rough start between us in the house, but I think everything is great now! As long as we keep eachother in the loop and talk to one another we should be fine!!!

That's all for now people, so til then! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment